Monday, July 13, 2009

Chase this light with me


Tomorrow is my mom's surgery and my nerves are shot to hell. I really do think she will come through with flying colors but surgery in general just scares me. I hate it. Me, mom, Ashlyn, Grandma and dad are going to Nashville tomorrow and staying there over night. My mouth hurts so bad. I should probably get it looked at, it hurts where my wisdom teeth were, eeeeeesh. So only one more month left at the awful waffle, I'm so stoked! I'm excited for school to start too but nervous at the same time. I really need to stop worrying so much. A big part of me knows Evan would never cheat on me but I still get worried sometimes. I've just never felt this way about someone..ever. He makes me so happy and inspires me to be better. I was truly blessed with him. I really hope we can get breakfast in the morning, look at me talking about food, geez. I'm hungry but I need to wait til the morning. My mouth is hurting so I'm gonna take a pain pill, get in bed, turn on my new awesome fan and hit the sack. Sweetest dreams and goonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment