Saturday, August 15, 2009

Under the rose

So I finally quit the awful waffle, about time huh? I start school the 31st and I'm so nervous but excited at the same time.
So I went to get an ultrasound on my gallbladder Monday, they called yesterday and said I have to come back in for more tests..I wish they would just get this over with. My doctor gave me some pills to help with the pain but they're not helping anymore at all. Its really starting to bother me, I just don't want to hurt anymore.
Sunday was my birthday and I had a good time. I'm glad I got to spend all day with Evan also. I don't have my puppy yet though. Come to find out I have to get a female instead of a male because we already have a male in the house so I have to pay an extra $100 more, ugh.
I really want to be at the lake today.

No comments:

Post a Comment