Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light?

This is my first post so a little bit about myself..
I have lived in the same house in a small town outside the city all my life. My family and friends are my entire world, mess with them and it will be your death wish. I have an amazing boy in my life, Evan. I like nonsense. I game out like a total nerd and would probably kick your ass at halo. 96% of my friends are of the male gender. Anything to deal with abandoned places, serial killers or urban exploration fascinates me. I am taken with anything Lewis Carroll and am completely obsessed with Alice in Wonderland. Gloomy weather gives me butterflies. I go to way too many concerts, music makes up most of days. I am easily amused and fascinated by almost everything. Tattoos and piercings make me very happy. I'm very laid back. I have a very strong back bone. Sarcasm is my second language and I'm a huge perv.
I sound like a duck if you poke my tummy sides. I am unable to burp, well I may burp only two times a year..that's it..sad really. I will make you laugh, and you will probably make me laugh with hardly any effort. I like interesting people and strange conversations. I spend a lot of time at my grandpa's nursery or at our cabin at the lake. I make a lot of weird noises. I love being outside and going on adventures. Late night drives make me very happy and I love to be in a big city. I'm a country girl at heart and probably always will be.

I really need to go register for school within the next few days and sign up for classes, shew. I finally got back on adderall and bc. This summer is fantastic so far and I am content with everything. I just really wish I had a puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment