So I have started reading Go Ask Alice. Evan really bought for me, I have been reading it nonstop. I love it so much and I am so happy he bought it for me..even though I do feel bad. He's the best. I am going to Motlow today to register for fall classes, I'll have to re-take a few. I'm nervous about going back, I don't know if I'm ready but I know if I don't I'll probably never go back so I have to force myself. I've been worrying so much the past two weeks. Rumor got started and it has made me so scared. I mean I trust Evan to an extent but I don't trust him fully. I've never had a stable guy in my life..they always leave or are never around. I have terrible trust issues and he knows that. I can tell it hurts him that I don't trust him. I'm not going to let a rumor ruin what we have, I finally found something worth keeping and he makes me the happiest girl alive. But worrying ruins my happiness so I really have to stop that. So I'm pretty sure I'm going to see Drop Dead Gorgeous and He is Legend at Rocketown on the 1st. Super stoked! Drop Dead Gorgeous is amazing live and I've always wanted to see He is Legend. I have found a beautiful song..Garden's Tale by Volbeat. It's seriously beautiful and some of the lyrics are in danish. :)
Imens står solen over højen
Han mindes den sommer hvor hun strålede
Forsvandt i haven grøn, og træernes sang hun fandt
Friday, June 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment