Thursday, September 10, 2009

Close my eyes forever

So school is going great, well besides music class. I didn't get my workbook until yesterday so I've already missed two assignments which sucksssss but I'll make it up somehow. Music was the only class I had today and all we did was take some test that doesn't count as a grade and watch a 9/11 memorial video which was really sad. I almost got teary eyed. But we only stayed in there for a good 30 minutes. So I pretty much wasted a little gas, oh well.

Psyclon Nine is next week and I'm so excited I can hardly hold it in and another thing..we can go to two concerts during this semester and it add points to our grade in music class! Heck yes! Of course you had to do this concert report but hey, two concerts that I can get graded for! :)

I really am thinking about getting a half sleeve..I want one so bad but I'm gonna have to make sure it won't interfere with my future job and so forth. In my opinion it shouldn't matter if a person has tattoos or piercings, its about how they do their job. Image has nothing to do with it but i I guess image matters nowadays.

Me and Evan are a lot better. I'm gonna have to try not to worry so much about everything. He means so much to me and I do love him. I just hope he can go to disney world with me, mom and Ash. I really don't know if I could go without someone..I would have to stay with mom and Ash the entire time at Nationals and I couldn't go to the parks as much as I want to plus Evan has never been and its a really good deal. $430 for a 4 night/5 day stay, park tickets for those days, two dinners and I forgot how much else comes with that. Yeah a good deal if you ask me. And if I don't go this time I can't go until I graduate college, I'm doing good getting to go this time because of my classes. He said if he can't then we would go to Gatlinburg sometime next year which is great but it can't compete with disney world, come on.

Well I'm rambling and I need to start on my algebra work so I won't have to do it this weekend.

Love, B.Marie.

No comments:

Post a Comment