Tuesday, September 22, 2009

say you're canadian..it helps

Guess who's going to Disney World in February?...........
ME AND EVAN that's who! :)
Words can't even describe how happy and excited I am!
Oh my gosh. Splash Mountain, The Haunted Mansion, all the countries in Epcot! all the motion rides, Swiss family Robinson tree house! the dinosaur ride, a bugs life show, the parade at night, I could go on forever! And he has never been so I'm really happy he's going with me his first time..I mean I have been seven times haha. :) I'm so stoked.

Yesterday was absolutely horrible. I didn't take my adderall Saturday and Sunday..I know I know bad Brittany..so yesterday I was BLAH all day. And to make it worse I hit a dog. I cried for an hour! I stopped and apologized for 10 minutes and asked her if there was anything I could do. I still feel horrible. But accidents happen I guess.

I really want to go to a titans game really bad, I need to talk to my dad about letting me have the two passes. I still can't believe he sold two seats, ugh. But atleast we still have two season tickets..50 yard line club level. Whoop whoop.
Halloween is just around the corner.. :)

Well I'm going to start studying my biology for the exam tomorrow, yikes.
Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment